Why to ask to save every modified stack?

Giovanni Cannizzaro johncanmail-all at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 22 13:03:03 EDT 2010

Hi. I wanna ask if there is a reason for this.
I have a mainstack with a lot of substack in it.
When I quit Revolution I get the "Save stack" message, and this is
normal only for the first time.
But for me it's not normal that I've this message for every substack
I've modified.
If I save a mainstack or a substack of it I save the mainstack and ALL
its substacks
so why continue to ask to save every modified stack?

This is very annoying in an app with a lot of substack.
I think this is a bug so I ask to solve it before the 4.5 release.

I've this behavior in every platform I use Revolution (Windows, Mac and
Linux)

I've post this even in the Revolution Forum
Thank u for all and bye-