Revmobile Internet Support

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Sun Mar 21 10:55:41 EDT 2010

Hi Colin,

Unfortunately the revBrowser external commands cannot be used for
rendering HTML in the Revmobile pre-alpha.  The only for mat example
provided in the documentation is using the "put url" format as in this
example script:   "put url (“http://www.google.com”) into tGooglePage"
but I can't find any info on what you do to display a web page using
the page source captured in the tGooglePage container.

- Mike

Mike Brown
Cyber-NY Interactive
212-475-2721 Ext. 306