JADE (NetBeans IDE 6.8) and Rev Studio 4.0

zeeshan aamir shani.runrev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 13:33:48 EDT 2010

hay, jan thanks,

i uploaded all the files. on these links kindly see it.

http://www.4shared.com/file/245437167/a47bf1a6/JADE_WITH_RUNREV.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/245437182/4a9228a7/SocketTestServerCleint.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/245437204/696eb9c3/server.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/245437244/d027cc7/Client.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/245437260/3859da5c/error.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/245437281/d1ddc744/JAD_AND_RUNREV.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/245440617/c182954d/test_normal.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/245448691/258c929f/communicate_between_JADE_and_R.html

i have these commands,
http://docs.runrev.com/Command/open-socket
http://docs.runrev.com/Command/close-socket
http://docs.runrev.com/Command/read-from-socket

i see examples from http://www.quartam.com and some other link that
communication between JAVA and rev but cant find any example of JADE
(NetBeans) so thats why i try these examples to just test that is it
possible that JADE java file communicate in the same way?

Regards,
ZEESHAN