JADE (NetBeans IDE 6.8) and Rev Studio 4.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 20 07:04:18 EDT 2010

Hi Zeeshan,

You wrote the same earlier already. Please answer my questions, on-
list or off-list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 20 mrt 2010, om 01:54 heeft zeeshan aamir het volgende geschreven:

> Hay Mark Schonewille,
>
> i tested with the changes in command emailed by Mark Wieder  ( put
> shell("Server 6800") into tResult)
>
> in server button in Rev like this
> *For Server  Communication Button in Rev*
>

> on mouseUp
>   local tDefaultFolder, tResult
>   --
>   put the defaultFolder into tDefaultFolder
>   set the defaultFolder to StackPath()
>   --
>   put shell("java Server") into tResult
>   --