Possible virus warning

zeeshan aamir shani.runrev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 18:05:08 EDT 2010

Hay to all,

This is not Virus, any way if you think that this is Virus then its your
choice dont open.
But any how this is not Virus.
I am beginner or Rev  and want cummunicate REV and JADE through Socket
Programming so thats why i send the image which shows the detail how they
cummincate each other.

Regards,
Aamir