[ANN] tRev fetches object names during transparent inspection!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Mar 19 16:38:10 EDT 2010

Fellow Revolutionistas,

We have a new video posted on our site, and a new version of tRev
available for download today. Check it out:

    http://reveditor.com/fetch-object-name-during-transparent-inspecti

Here's an overview of today's new features:

- Transparent Inspection will now fetch an object name
    * Control+space will fetch long name of object
    * Shift+control+space will fetch short name
    * If source code field is visible, fetched object name is
insertedinto code
    * If no code showing, then fetched object name is saved to clipboard

- tRev immune to socket closure by Rev IDE and plugins (even resetAll)
- tRev works offline; even after opening the Rev dictionary
- Decoder variable data with long strings no longer overwrites lines
- Decoder var data now limited in length only by available memory
- Hit escape really fast to close tabs. No problem.

You can now download and use tRev for seven days without a reg code.
Download links in the video post references above.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
http://danielsmara.com