DataGrid - headerTextFont does not clear previous selection

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 11:17:18 EDT 2010

Hi all,

OS: WinXP
RunRev: 4.0 Build gm1

Anyone know why the DataGrid headerTextFont will not reset when BOTH the
font names are cleared to empty?
In my stack I allow the user to select the font name and size for the
DataGrid. Currently it is set ABIGAIL (the first in the list of font names),
and I'm trying to reset it to the default - whatever it is.

I changed to to another font, which it changed to, but then when I cleared
the selection, it went back to the ABIGAIL font. And how do I clear this
font to a default?
The stack font is Verdana 11.

I know one option and that is to delete the DataGrid and add a new one -
maybe.

Regards,
Mark Stuart