[ANN] My first (iPhone) revlet is out in the cloud...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Mar 19 09:14:59 EDT 2010

Hi Hans,

I like your idea, but there are a few problems. I entered your name
and saw a list of names during a fraction of a second. After that, I
could still enter text, but no names appeared. I even reloaded the
revlet, but that didn't help.

If I press return or enter, the return character is added to the
search field.

The flash animation on the website is very Mac-unfriendly.

Funny that we had more or less the same idea:
http://economy-x-talk.com/iphonenc/
(Just a proof of concept, it isn't meant serious)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 19 mrt 2010, om 14:02 heeft Rolf Kocherhans het volgende geschreven: