Revolution Standalone + Norton Internet Security

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Mar 18 00:10:40 EDT 2010

Upon further investigation I discovered it did quarantine the exe but it didn't say it would. I had to go looking for it when I wanted to whitelist it.

Still not good.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.