Custom Properties

William Roger Moseid bill at fmpsolutions.com
Wed Mar 17 17:10:40 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm looking for a lesson, where I can load or import files
such as swf, css, js and html into Rev. I believe that one
must set the Custom Properties to handle these files,
but have not found a way to do such.
Once I have them in Rev, I can use the SpecialFolders path
to push them out to a temporary folder.

I've been playing with the Special Folders Utility.rev and browser_sampler.rev
and am able to load these files into the revBrowser, after having manualy put
them into a Special Folder like:
C:/Users/William/AppData/Local/Temp/10.4/

Best,

William

William Roger Moseid
bill at fmpsolutions.com