View scripts of my standalone?

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Wed Mar 17 15:07:32 EDT 2010

On Mar 17, 2010, at 6:31 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> That is why, for my Devawriter application, I have about a gigabyte of previous version stacks in zip files
> taking up space.

Imagine me hitting myself on the head with a big dead fish. I use Time Machine on my Mac for backups and it was trivial to "go back in time" and grab the old source file. I knew there was a reason for doing backups :-)

Thanks everyone,
Kee Nethery

PS: Obviously this simple little project needs better (read any at all would be good) source control.