View scripts of my standalone?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Mar 17 09:36:59 EDT 2010

I did not really understand if Kee want to be able to poke inside a
standalone script or if he is not trying to.

Case A: Kee wants to pick his code from a standalone which was not protected
with password:
If the standalone is built with a engine before 4.0 then you can pick the
scripts back using an HEX editor. If it is built with the newer engines,
then I don't know.

Case B: Kee wants to make sure people don't see his source code:
Use modern engine and protect stacks with password.