Communication between JADE and Runrev

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 16 14:56:50 EDT 2010

Pierre, from the URL, it looks like Zeeshan wants to communicate with
the Jade vending machine. I'm not sure that this is possible.

Zeeshan, if you really want to communicate with Jade vending machines,
you need to ask the Jade company whether this is possible and allowed.
If you really want to communicate with the Java Agent DEvelopment
Framework, you'll just have to create a server or client that
communicates through sockets. Is your question actually how sockets
work?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 16 mrt 2010, om 19:51 heeft Pierre Sahores het volgende geschreven: