AW: can rev supply image editing features?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 16 03:29:40 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen,
yes, that's what I would like to have. I know that this originally is a feature of image editing programs, though I think it is not a patent of Adobe. But sometimes there are so unexpected approaches with rev, I even didn't thought about that you could do it with rev or an external. That’s why I just asked here.
Thanks
Tiemo