Inserting a photo into a polygon?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Mar 15 18:34:20 EDT 2010

On Mar 15, 2010, at 4:08 PM, Randall Lee Reetz wrote:

> Can I insert a photo or image into a polygon?  How?

Hi Randall,

The only way I know of is to import an image into the stack, hide it,
then set the backgroundPattern of the graphic object to the id of the
image. (Make sure the graphic's opaque property is true). Small images
are tiled, but a larger image will fill up the entire interior space
of the graphic as long as the graphic is smaller than the image.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University