InetBrowser and sound

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Mon Mar 15 12:30:05 EDT 2010

The brower stack is a companion to a stack that manages URL records.  When a
URL record is loaded, the browser is first closed if open, then reopened and
the new URL put in the address of the browser stack.  I'm not sure what code
I should be posting.  I am not aware of any multiple instantiation going on.
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ tools for solving Wicked Problems

(a)2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-726-8013
alex at a2tecnology.com
hawkVisionInfo.wordpress.com