Data Grid Column Header Alignment Changes after column resize

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Mar 15 12:12:30 EDT 2010

On Mar 13, 2010, at 1:46 PM, Len Morgan wrote:

> On more question if I may, where exactly would I put a handler that
> would set the color of each row according to the value of one of the
> columns?  For example, if column (database field actually) "status"
> is 'I' then I want the row to be green.  If it's 'R' then I want it
> to be pink, etc.  I don't mind that the selection will turn the
> current row blue, but I need a way to set it back again and of
> course, to set the colors when the data is loaded originally.

Two lessons discuss techniques for this. The first one colors the text
of a row that has a certain value and shows how to keep the color even
after the row is hilited:

http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7332-How-Can-I-Colorize-Individual-Lines-in-a-Table-

The end of this lesson on behaviors shows how to color individual
cells as well. It might be worth reviewing.

http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7327-How-Do-I-Override-the-Default-Behavior-For-Rendering-Data-to-a-Cell-

Let me know if those help.

--
Trevor DeVore