Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Mar 15 10:47:26 EDT 2010

FWIW, I was unable to reproduce this using this recipe - note that all
actions were done only in the Inspector, without the App Browser even open:

1. Booted Rev

2. Created a new stack

3. Create a substack

4. Brought the mainstack forward, used the Stack Inspector
    to set its name to "stack1"

5. Brought the substack forward, used the Stack Inspector
    to set its name to "stack2"

6. Brought the mainstack forward, used the Card Inspector
    to set its named to "stack1card"

7. Brought the substack forward, used the Card Inspector
    to set its name to "stack2card".

As far as I can tell all object names are as I entered them.

What steps am I missing in this recipe?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World