how to set the textStyle of word 1 of the selection?

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Mar 15 10:48:04 EDT 2010

Guten tag Bernd,

Le 15 mars 10 à 14:43, BNig a écrit :

> André,
>
> this works most of the time, since a user can select into spaces,
> returns
> and tabs etc.
> This assumes that a real word starts with an ASCII value below 48.
> So many
> of the interpunctation is in that range, but not all.

Yesss! you are right: doing some trials I had just included a space in
my selection ;-))
I am going to improve my script to take your suggestion into account.
Actually, I have spaces, tabs and carriage returns in the field;
otherwise there are only numbers (it is a field where the day numbers
are displayed in an annual calendar (one line for each month) and
where the user can select periods).

Vielen dank

André