Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Mar 15 10:01:21 EDT 2010

But you didn't follow my recipe!! You renamed the cards in the application
browser before looking.

Look everyone, I know I look like a fool here, and now I know that it's
possible with the App browser but I know what I am seeing and I think there
is a bug here. I had been trying to use the Inspection panel exclusively
without using the application browser at all. I was assuming that they would
be working the same way.

once again

start with a clean IDE

create new stack
create substack
*using only the inspector panel*, try to navigate and rename both first
cards of the mainstack and substack respectively.

you will find it is not possible.

could someone please confirm this so I can report it.

sqb