ask file different behavior on Win7

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 15 04:51:26 EDT 2010

Hi Tiemo,

That's clearly a bug. It shouldn't be like this. Have you tried
changing the backslashes in the file path to slashes?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 15 mrt 2010, om 09:38 heeft Tiemo Hollmann TB het volgende
geschreven: