Devawriter

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Mar 14 14:01:56 EDT 2010

Congratulations Richmond, It looks great but I'm a little confused as to how/where the font is. I looked at the page and only found two other apps to download but no font.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

DeMoted - Have you DeMoted Someone today?
http://demoted.lazyriver.on-rev.com

On the iTune App Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/demoted/id355925236?mt=8