Devawriter

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 07:12:49 EDT 2010

  I am pleased to announce that I have released Devawriter 1.0.9:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriter.html

beyond minor maintenance upgrades that is probably as far as I will go with
the FREE version.

For all you unicode fans out there (????); Devawriter leverages a
non-standard unicode
Devanagari font both for text input and for a floating help palette.

Anybody who is particularly interested in my underlying code can drop
me a line (off-list) and I can send the source stack as an attachment
and/or point
to an FTP respository where it is backed up so that it can be pulled
apart and
played with.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.