Data Grid Column Header Alignment Changes after column resize

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Mar 13 13:46:59 EST 2010

Thank you, André

On more question if I may, where exactly would I put a handler that
would set the color of each row according to the value of one of the
columns?  For example, if column (database field actually) "status" is
'I' then I want the row to be green.  If it's 'R' then I want it to be
pink, etc.  I don't mind that the selection will turn the current row
blue, but I need a way to set it back again and of course, to set the
colors when the data is loaded originally.

Thanks!

len morgan