Substacks Editing and Visibility

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Mar 12 13:18:14 EST 2010

Len-

Friday, March 12, 2010, 10:01:08 AM, you wrote:

> That worked but I don't understand why.  I'd like to have that stack
> just lurking around or minimized so I can bring it up when I want to
> look at it.  Clicking back on my original stack seems to leave both
> there and operational.  I'm just curious what "go stack xxx" does that
> makes it pop up when I've already "start(ed) using stack xxx"

"Start using" adds the script to the existing library stacks in
memory. "Go" makes the target stack the default stack and shows it on
the screen (assuming it's visible). You've got a few options for
opening it in lurk mode: you could "go invisible" and just show the
stack when you want to; you could set the loc of the substack to
somewhere off-screen and bring it back when you wanted to show it, you
could just "go" to it when you wanted it on screen (no need to go at
any time before that), etc.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net