error message format

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Mar 11 14:57:03 EST 2010

Dan,

The number 6924 is the ID of the connection. It allows mutliple
computers with the same global IP address to connect to your server
and it allows one computer to open multiple connections.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 11 mrt 2010, om 20:54 heeft Dan Friedman het volgende geschreven: