preopenstack handler interrupt?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Mar 9 18:55:50 EST 2010

To answer your question, it is my understanding that Revolution, being single threaded, will complete the preopenstack handler before anything else is launched. Otherwise, you could put a breakpoint in the PreOpenCard handler, and every other handler without a breakpoint would get processed while you were debugging the preOpenStack handler. That would be nutz. Obviously this is not the case.

The exception to this is if you use send in time, in which case  that call will get handled even if the calling procedure is not finished yet.

Bob