Stacks and Standalones

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue Mar 9 12:52:13 EST 2010

No change from the stand alone builder. I do get warnings telling me that
libsql yoga couldn't be searched because it was password protected.

stack runner 2.0 runs a little bit better (still having a hard time finding
handlers in "TopMenu") with adding that. Here is a new error I am getting
though.

Executing at 11:49:36 AM on Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Type: value: can't find object
Object: stack "libSQLYoga" of stack "C:/Rev/FOM2/main.rev"
Line Num: 0
Hint: database key "default" was not found

Comments: