Windows Portable???

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Mar 8 12:17:46 EST 2010

U3 was/is a system now belonging to SanDisk for storing apps and data on a
USB device - sorta lets you treat the device as a fake C drive so that you
can set up launching a browser or other apps from the drive rather than from
your hard disk. There was a special version of Rev that let you build your
apps to work correctly with this, right out of the box, and basically set it
up so you could pass their certification process easily.

It is still around, but I don't think SanDisk is giving it much love any
more.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President