missing fields in Application Browser

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:43:07 EST 2010

Not sure if this would cause the problem, but once I had gotten myself into a pretty ugly situation that was causing some very odd behaviors:

* I had a group (A) that happened to contain another group (B).

* While editing group A, I had accidentally clicked group B (with that "selectGroupedControls property turned on).

* When I clicked "Edit group" in the toolbar to stop editing group A I actually started editing group B.

To make a long story short, I somehow ended up regrouping everything a second time (so group A was now a subgroup of Z), and that ended up causing me no end of grief until I figured it out and ungrouped them.

Jeff M.