[ANN] revIgniter v1.2.1b

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Mar 6 17:38:18 EST 2010

This is awesome work, Ralf, and the documentation is some of the best I've
ever seen. This system is expandable and appears to be really well thought
out.

The concept of working almost 99% in RevTalk on a web page is remarkable.

May your offering spawn some great sites...
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev