RevMobile first impressions?

Marcio Alexandroni marcio at cialogica.com.br
Sat Mar 6 05:38:20 EST 2010

Just to remember, RevMobile is in early PreAlpha, it's the first public
release. I'm sure RunRev guys will work hard to support all the features in
the next months.

This is why I said it's definitely an amazing tool, I've never seen any
PreAlpha that you can really build, deploy and run an application at least
with some quality.

I'm just waiting for Sockets to be added to both iPhone and WM versions,
then I will start porting my applications to RevMobile.

Marcio Alexandroni
www.cialogica.com.br
 ( (11) 9989-8316
  marcioalexandroni