RevMobile first impressions?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Mar 6 00:55:30 EST 2010

On Mar 6, 2010, at 12:33 AM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> bundle) but I can't create a new file there.
> I can't download either a file or a web page from the internet.

It's normal for that to not work. You would want to write data to the applicationStorageDirectory folder, not the applicationDirectory folder. I don't know what the Rev equivalent of that is.

> Rotation does nothing.

Can you read accelerometer data? If you can, then you would need to do the rotating yourself I believe, based on the orientation of the phone.