How do I 'shorten' this script?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 02:22:53 EST 2010

I don't understand the logic of always putting false into tMatch.

------I can see the value of... ----
put empty into tMatch
repeat ......
    get the backgroundcolor of grc tName of grp "A"
   put (IT = the backgroundcolor of grc tName of grp "B") AFTER tMatch

then the answer could be
    "truetruefalsetruetrue" in one dialog
and you could see which ones were true or false

Jim Ault
Las Vegas