[ANN] The Slug's Color Picker is now on the road for beta test

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:21:05 EST 2010

2010/3/3 René Micout <rene.micout at numericable.com>:
> Thank you Slug...
> A very little thing : in "infos" the version of Color Picker Beta 01.e is 01.c
> and... when I write this email the Color Picker window is over the mail window (and not the RunRev Tools window...)
> On Macintosh OS X 10.6.2
> Bons souvenirs de Paris
> René

Thanks René,

The 0.1f beta version is now available on the slug's website:

- Hide the palette when you switch to an other application
- Fix a bug when right clicking on the picker to obtain the picker
color dialog. Only the contextual close menu was available since the
0.1e beta
- Fix the version number.

Regards,
--