RevMobile first impressions?

Marcio Alexandroni marcio at cialogica.com.br
Thu Mar 4 16:09:42 EST 2010

Hi François,

I have purchased RevMobile and I'm very well impressed with the product.
It's still in Alpha-Version, which means it lacks a lot of features, but the
executables generated are fast although a little bit large for now.

I really think it will be an amazing product upon release in november. I
have projects to create for iPhone, Maemo and WM and I'll do all them in
RevMobile.

I'm used to test and use new mobile dev tools since 1998, I've used many
tools and RevMobile is the most impressive Alpha-Version I've ever seen.

Regards,

Marcio Alexandroni
www.cialogica.com.br
 ( (+55 11) 9989-8316