Interfacing to Mac iCal and Address Book

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 4 15:06:01 EST 2010

Sounds like you either need to enlist the help of a registered Apple Developer who can get information on the proper way to communicate with the iApps, or else become an Apple developer yourself.

I suspect also that there may be a way to write an Applescript to do it, but that might be cumbersome.

Bob