Devawriter

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:35:15 EST 2010

For all of you who just cannot wait to write to your significant other
in Classical Sanskrit I am pleased to announce that Devawriter:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriter.html

has just hit version 1.0.8 !

For those of you unacquainted with Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism
108 is a number of great significance in those traditions.

I am personally excited by release 1.0.8 because this signifies the
end of the first cycle through the Transcription Help Palette.

Downloads, as far as I can tell, are running somewhere above 3000.

Without the good services of many of you on the wonderful RunRev Use-List
Devawriter would still be another of my delayed adolescent fantasies
gathering dust somewhere in the murkier corners of my brain.

Thank you all, for so much support over the years.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson