[On-Rev] sending email thru sendmail?! -- Heather, Please Read

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Wed Mar 3 10:56:41 EST 2010

I had the same frustration with sendmail with my on-rev account
and wrote support. Heather promptly wrote back, explaining that
because of security problems (I think it was) with sendmail, they
have disabled it on on-rev.

I pointed out (a little bruskly I'm afraid) that I wasted hours
and hours trying to make the thing work because it was listed in
the cPanel, that if they are going to disable it then they should
TAKE IT OUT OF the cPanel. Since you also were lead astray by
that, I really hope they read this and either activate sendmail
or at least take it off the cPanel!!!

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan