[On-Rev] sending email thru sendmail?!

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:50:18 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:
> Aloha Folks,
>
> Did anyone here is able to send email using sendmail in On-Rev, my code that
> I use everywhere is not working anymore, somehow it can't open the sendmail
> process.

Some linux installations have a CLI mailer called 'mail' instead of
'sendmail'.  I know on some installations where Postfix is the smtpd
I've had to install that 'mail' program separately.  I don't have the
details to hand, but can look them up if necessary.

You could try 'there is a file /usr/bin/sendmail' to check for the
existence of sendmail with on-rev.

Bernard