Scripting systemWindow

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 2 14:13:34 EST 2010

Hi Andrew,

What have you found where in the forums? Do you have a link?

One possibility here is that the stack that "this stack" refers to
changes when the systemWindow property is set.

Is the button with your script part of the stack that becomes a system
window?

It is possible that there is a bug in the debugger, which prevents the
answer dialog from showing up. Try writing a header plus the error
data to a file.

Once you have the error message, you can parse it at http://runrev.info/error.html

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 2 mrt 2010, om 19:58 heeft Andrew Kluthe het volgende geschreven: