Docking Stacks

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:05:09 EST 2010

Just a thought given other things I've experienced...

That moveStack is likely getting executed twice an causing problems: once
for the main stack and once for the substack (which doesn't override the
moveStack handler and so it falls through to the main stack's script).

You could either:

* put the moveStack handler in the card of the main stack
* override the moveStack handler in the sub stack
* check the short name of me to ensure it's the main stack

To get rid of the lag, you may be able to lock the screen and unlock the
screen after the stack moving is complete. It depends on when moveStack is
called (after or before the move is complete).

Jeff M.