[OT] MacZot bundle features SuperCard

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Mar 2 10:01:42 EST 2010

it all depends on your margin right? As you said, you may make little but
not only you expand the user base but you get visibility as well. Many
times, I passed a maczot offer because I didn't need the product but later
recommended or mentioned it to friends or in some really unlucky cases
needed the software afterwards and paid full price. I don't know if I am
gifted with an uncanny software remembrance (does that word exists?) but I
tend to remember what I see on maczot even months later... maybe is that the
sum of words like SALE and SOFTWARE makes a big impression on me like SHOES
and SALE makes on some people.