What are they called?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 1 13:15:32 EST 2010

Hi Joe,

The size of the little window adjusts itself automatically and the
textSize is just the textSize of the field in that window. That should
be scriptable.

The current plug-in displays object names only. I believe I should
make a more general tooltips stack.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 1 mrt 2010, om 19:04 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende geschreven: