Life-cycle of paper clips (was: Re: Conference-DVDs arrived)

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Mar 1 12:54:18 EST 2010

What only a few scientists realize (and they all work for the Government out at Area 51) is that wormholes are quite easy to reproduce. You don't think all the aliens got here by using nuclear fusion to create them now do you? Eventually every civilization figures out a way to make a dryer, and this is what launches them into the Space Age.

All, it takes a precise level of heat, humidity and a slight static charge that is rotating at a certain speed to create one. All this is accomplished in a modern dryer, which is how the scientists discover it. Haven't you ever noticed how the Einstein types socks never match? Haven't you noticed that all dryers rotate at exactly the same speed? Once you push the button, it's only a matter of time.

Once we figure out how to get BOTH socks to warp to another location before the admittedly unstable wormholes break down, THEN we'll be able to refine a method for getting all our socks back. But really, the great mystery of the universe is the question of why it's always socks and never underwear. Many spiritualists use this odd fact as proof that there is indeed, a God.

Now Jacque will deny this, but I believe the way she invented the time *warp* stack, is one day she accidentally left a USB key with all her Revolution projects on it in her pants pocket which she ended up putting in (you guessed it) the dryer. It's believed that the usb key worked it's way out of her pants pocket and into one of her socks. (We are pretty sure it was her sock because the initials on it matched hers.) Later when the USB key mysteriously appeared on her desk, all the Revolution stacks on the USB key were now Time *warp* stacks.

What Jacque never knew, and what I must confess now, primarily because a few very smart people on this list have already figured it out, is where the USB key was in the interim. Jacque, haven't you ever wondered how I got my hands on your time *warp* stack? Well now you know. And by the way, my father, (who works at Area 51) has a lot of socks and none of them match.

Bob