use-revolution Digest, Vol 77, Issue 71

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:18:04 EST 2010

On 01/03/2010 16:27, David Glasgow wrote:
> On 26 Feb 2010, at 11:24 pm, Richmond wrote:
>

>> DON'T spend money on Mac Software; once you have the machine and the operating system
>> pretty well everything else should be FREE.
>>

> Except stuff we need to sell to earn a crust, right?  ;-)

Well, I'm not entirely sure, with the exception of a few killer apps
(Sibelius???),
whether Apps for Mac are going to make much money.

Open Source, while providing Free apps, somehow manages to reimburse the
folk
who make them.

I make my crusts in another way.

Although, to be honest I will be bunging a Pay Pal button
on my website and my programs - for donations.