an annual calendar somewhere?

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Mar 1 05:51:22 EST 2010

Bonjour Robert,

Le 28 févr. 10 à 23:26, Robert Cole a écrit :

> André:
> I continue to have fun with your calendar question.
Am very glad to hear that :-)
> I just uploaded another stack called "Calendar Lines" that produces
> a one-line-per-month format.
I downloaded it; really nice look :-)
> It also allows you to transpose the calendar into a one-column-per-
> month.
Yeess! that's very good: I am still hesitating between the two formats.
> I wrote a transpose function that uses the split command and the
> extents function.
I am going to study your script : I still have to get familiar with
these functions, and more familiar with arrays (I began to use them a
bit when Trevor' data grid appears;  but I must confess that, up to
now, I use them only when it is very necessary ;-)

> I haven't tried to select a range of dates, yet.
I tried but seems not possible in a table field (?)
Up to now, I am using a simple text field (with tab stops). Then I can
select ranges of dates; but I am going to suppress the months'names at
the beginning of the lines and to put them in an extra field on the
left of the main field. So that I be able to select ranges including
last days of one month and first days of the following month without
including the name of the second month.

Thanks a lot for your attention and your Calendar Lines"

Best regards from Grenoble

André