Smokescreen.rev

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Wed Jun 30 22:55:20 EDT 2010

The project is about 6 weeks old I think.  Been keeping my eye on it.
Very curious to get my hands on the code to see how they are
reassembling the graphics and code in JS.  If you're fast enough you
can actually grab some of the sliding graphics in their demos.  So
somehow they are hijacking the swf elements and reconstructing them.