Location parameters in Size Inspector for stack

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:10:00 EDT 2010

On Jun 28, 2010, at 3:44 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Richmond-
>
> Monday, June 28, 2010, 12:39:52 PM, you wrote:
>
>> On 06/28/2010 10:28 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>>> Jacque-

>>> I wish I had been waiting around for someone to coin that word...
>>>
>>> ...but then I would have been precrastinating...
>>>

>> Somebody around here has been procrustean with their words . . . :)
>
> I'm pro-crustacean. Does that count?

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it
means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.'
'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you CAN make words mean so
many different things.'
'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master—that's
all.'
-- Through the Looking Glass

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham