Call to all you one-liners !

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 28 13:59:43 EDT 2010

I have to agree though. There are other "is a <something>" statements in Rev that do not do what you would expect them to do. Because of that it is almost impossible to tell for sure, what kind of data is contained in a variable or field. For instance, 1 is a date! It's also a color!! But it's not a boolean. Hmmm... I think I would prefer a literal interpretation here. It should not be a date, color or boolean, but it if is any of those it ought to be a boolean too, at least because SQL stores boolean values this way.

Bob